Cold Season is Kicking my Butt! Helpful Hints Anyone?

The house is a mess, there are dishes in the sink and I can't find the energy to do anything!  Okay, so I am a bit under the weather... I have no energy whatsoever!  I have a major sore throat, am sneezing, coughing and have a bunch of green junk coming out of my nose and I feel like there is a golf ball in my chest that I need to cough up (yuck, sorry for the graphic details) but those details are currently my reality.  Last week my hubby was sick and this week it is my turn... I don't mean to be a negative ninny, but right now... Uhg... I feel like crud!

I know this has nothing to do with my normal decorating blog... except that I can't decorate when I feel this way!  In fact, it is hard to even think feeling so cruddy.  So I am looking for advice or suggestions as to what to do to make this cold go away faster?

I am taking expectorant and cough meds, along with vitamin C and zinc.  Last night I gargled with warm salt water (which by the way is disgusting), but it supposedly helps get rid of  a sore throat.  As of this morning, it hasn't worked yet.  What, if anything do you all know to work that might help me get over this thing faster?  Any suggestions, remedies, old wives tales, etc... anything that might help me would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your help.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana